Disclaimer for YYNAC websites and social media channels
YYNAC does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense however caused or incurred (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of YYNAC’s social media channels or any linked site or facility, nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information accessed using YYNAC’s social medial channels. This disclaimer does not exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms is excluded.
While reasonable efforts are made by YYNAC to ensure inappropriate material on its social medial channels is identified and moderated, YYNAC does not guarantee that it will identify all inappropriate material or that inappropriate material will be removed in a timely fashion or at all. However, YYNAC reserves the right to remove any posts or comments at its sole discretion.
YYNAC accepts no responsibility whether expressed or implied for the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information posted on its social media channels or its relevance and suitability for any purpose. YYNAC does not endorse or otherwise support any view, opinion or comment posted by a user or contributor on YYNAC social media channels. YYNAC recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to evaluating such posts or comments and that they carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the post or comment for their purposes.
YYNAC accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from, or connected to its failure to moderate any post or comment or the use of, or reliance on, any post or comment by a user.
YYNAC moderation policy
- you treat other users with respect and courtesy and behave in an appropriate way for a civil online forum
- your posts do not contain material that is offensive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory, fraudulent, infringing or unlawful
- your posts do not include commercial or advertising material
- your posts do not include any material or encourage any conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability
- you protect your privacy and the privacy of others.
When submitting content, please:
- post material that is relevant to the issues being discussed
- do not post overtly party political comments (e.g. reference to candidates, fundraisers, support for political parties).
By submitting a comment to one of our social media channels, you consent to YYNAC reproducing and publishing that content (either in whole or an edited version of the posting) to the YYNAC website and any associated YYNAC publications and you agree to licence the public to use your post under a Creative Commons licence.
YYNAC greatly appreciates receiving feedback and suggestions via social media channels and will maintain consistent monitoring. However, we may not respond directly to individual messages but rather choose to respond if there is an on–going theme identified by relevant discussion groups.